About Me

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Too much freedom

People seems could not get enough of having free thoughts,
free stuff (freebies), free money, free money, free times or
anything that you could think of.



They want more freedom; that make them do anything that
they think might work out, includes rebellions or huge congregation,
like Perhimpunan Bersih on this coming 9th July.



On whatever reasons, FREE is something that everyone desires.

And, does not mean TOO MUCH FREEDOM is the ultimate FREEDOM.



Imagine my situation;

Atuk Colin is away for a month.

I am enjoying myself for almost a month too.

Then, the due dates shadowing my life.

Research life in food science has a lot of time to be wasted.

VERY WRONG OF ME.

p/s: I need some helps here to keep monitoring my life works progress.
Anyone?.