About Me

Friday, June 3, 2011

awesome blackberry & handsome prince caspian

Humid , hot and damp air of malaysia is unbearable with my skin.

However,it is not a big deal. With time I can adapt with it easily.
I was born with malay blood, right?

Three movies I managed to finish during 7 hours flight.
Almost vomitted. With the turbulence, make the situation even worst.

Every flights is a nightmare for me.
I hate flying.

Jiran depan rumah have their daughter khemah in front of my house.
Maybe, I could have extra berkat from the bridegroom.
Haha.

Then, my friend also neighbour who I met once upon a time in my life, gget marry today too.

I will abandon this blog for a while.
Cannot think very much with all my family around me.

Kekayaan masa untuk duduk,berfikir dan berpuisi semakin kurang.
That's why.