About Me

Friday, September 16, 2011

Sakamoto -san

A black cat which wears a scarf created by the Professor which allows him to speak. As in cat years he is older than both Nano and the Professor, he speaks in a condescending tone towards them, though he occasionally succumbs to his cat-like habits (Wikipedia)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
A lot of trivial things that I would like to share here.
But the, I dont think it is a good idea to write here.
The only thing I obsessed about is this black cat, Sakamoto san from Nichijou anime.
So, this is my favourite anime charachter after Nyanko sensei from Natsume Yuujinchou.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * **
In short, I want talking cat to be my sidekick at all times.
(Impossibilities can always happen if you start believing them!!!)

p/s: They are irresistable. Auwww~~~~~