About Me

Saturday, September 3, 2011

me..a stalker.


p/s: keje sudah tak jalan. ini almari saya waktu tahun pertama.



Definition of a stalker
:

1) A person who stealthily hunts or pursues an animal or another person

2) A person who harasses or persecutes someone with unwanted and obsessive attention

* * * * * * * * * * *

Ermmm, let me think the right meaning of unwanted and obsessive attention.
I am a stalker. A very excellent one. Believe me as it is a fact, not because I try to brag myself.

I stalk people randomly. I do not have any real objectives.
I just enjoy stalking other people life.

There are handful of people who I know everything on basic details of them.
Where they live, they educated, their family and who's their boyfriend or girlfriend.

Ironically, some of these people have no idea at all who I am even do not know my existence.

start questioning myself

This happen when someone told me I was a psycho and being scared of me due to this habit of mine.

As you can see, I told this friend every detail information I gained from someone I had crushed on (once upon a time) at his facebook. Even his friends.

No wonder, my friend think I am a psycho.

But, then I start questioning myself.

To what extent I can stalk other people's own life?.
Do I need to really care about their daily, routine life?.

Till at this moment, I discovered accidentally someone's bad attitude in her previous life, which is will never be known by me at the first place if I stop being a random stalker.

not my intention to find other people's bad deeds

Everyone has their own history that should not be told or known by others.
Especially, by a stranger who they barely knew their existence (like me).

I do feel very bad of knowing these all gossips and histories of theirs.
What if the situation turns around to me?. I will be extremely ashamed.

the question is, how can I stop being a stalker as I am soo good at it that make me resistant from doing it every day.