About Me

Thursday, October 3, 2013

shifting paradigm

Why the month is already October? Why? Why?
I really do not want 2013 to be ended

.

Time is indeed moving freaking fast.
We, the old batch postgraduate in KAHS received double number of new intake postgraduate from us
for this semester. That's means, more people are going to use lab after this.

Frankly, it is quite intimidating for me to see a lot of new students is coming.
Somehow, it reflects the time I had spent here. The more people are coming, the older batch you are
in PG department. No, it isn't awesome at all to be the most senior students in here!.

To make things even worst, these fresh postgraduate students are very excited to start their lab works.
They take less than couple of months doing readings and ordering chemicals, and ZASSSS...here they are in the lab. Starting lab works with 100% determination in their eyes shining without even blinking.

I observe them while holding my breath back. AMAZING!
Not to mention, looking them with green eyes. How I wish I was given the same opportunity to be in the lab as soon as I registered as PG students.

Unfortunately, I was not since I had to finish writing all sort of stuffs which actually not really relevant to me. But, let bygone be bygone.

Looking at the bright side, I am honestly feel energize by having these bunch of zestful new researchers in the lab. They are very eager to finish their Masters, so why not me feel double excitement to do my research works.

Thus, I am shifting my paradigma in my study by making them as a good example.
That's how positive aura people in your surrounding can shift you paradigma in your life.