About Me

Monday, December 10, 2012

About everything that bother me


I might fall sick if I continue to feel like this.
Every time I wake up from sleep, it feels like I was crying in my sleep. Unconsciously.
I try not to carry away with this worry.
Sometimes, I read on something that might divert away my attention on this thing.
I am very worry.
I am afraid I might get depression that need some medication from doctor to get heal.
In other mean, mental illness.
Please God, no.

I will try harder to be as positive as I can.
The no 1 problem is money.
The no 2 problem is everything.
Since no 1 is too much to handle, that makes everything looks impossible to solve.

Please God, make things- 'everything' lighter and lighter.
If the wind blown from the east, it will carry away those 'everything' to many places.
Many places far far away from here.
That 'everything' will eventually landed and grow on suitable soil.
That 'everything' will grow as beautiful plant have you ever seen in your life.

So, no more tears in my sleep.