About Me

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Delay. Delay.

Well. Well. Well.
My prediction about whether is miserably wrong.
The sun shines and the temperature shooting. up.
Luckily, I am in the room with 25 Celcius.

Yesterday, I listened attentively to previous master result presentation.
Somehow, the presentation made me cringing for help inside.
Hopeless about my very sluggish journey lab works.

I started my day today fully motivated and focus.
I want to get on with my lab works.
NO MORE DELAYS.

Bad news.
The machine and the kitchen will be available on the 2nd week of November.
What the fish?!

It is already NOVEMBER, for God's sake.
Dang!.
I try to console myself by writing my Obesity book and aim to start reading for literature review.

By that, I will be fine with 2 weeks delay of lab works.


Anyway, Happy eidul adha to everyone.
I have been watching and listening about Haji Mabrur on the tv since last month till today.