About Me

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

December 2012

Here, again.
I am in the month of December.
For some reasons, December means a beginning for me.
Too many things happened in December that I can remember.
December is a holiday month.
Rather than other months, rare things took place only during December.

* * * * *
I am no longer fluent in writing & speaking in English.
Never mind.

MARA sent me a notification mail regarding money matters.
No worries. I will find a way out about that. Soon.

More and more people send wedding invitations on FB.
Annoying. Luckily, I dont bother to check FB like I used to.

My brother just got married 2 days before.
Unbelievable but I feel happy for him. Very grateful to Allah.

* * * * *
So, that's it things that happened during December of this year.
I need to do some tedious editing job in choosing the best pictures of my brother wedding.


                                        The best part of the wedding is during akad nikah ceremony.
                             Everyone almost come to tears when the father in law gave some words
                                           to the bridegroom after akad nikah finished successfully.