About Me

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Alone Thursday

Everyone is not in the postgraduate room today.
Everyone has their own business.
Meanwhile, I am actually should not be here.
My place should be in the kitchen.

Baking again and again till finally get the success recipe.
I am expecting I to get to it in only 2 weeks, which is absolutely ridiculous.
And, I never thought my co-supervisor comment will be very harsh to be digested.

AN UGLY TRUTH i tell you.
A TOTAL FAILURE.

I snap. And post it to the FB.
Sounds very like this.

SERIOUSLY. I HAVE TO SHOUT OUT LOUD THIS TIME. 
Please do not criticize my biscuits with extremely mean comments. 
I am actually feeling like to cry but at the same time slap that face (which include my supervisor). 
This is A LOT OF HARD WORK to do. Argh.
.
.
.
.
.

And, it does not make me feel better. But, almost giving up actually.