About Me

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Job hunting :S

Heh. I dont want to say much about the weather.

It's raining everyday in every weeks. Only the 'heaviness' sometimes different.

In this kind of whether, not much also I can say about my daily routine.

The day pass without really much happening.

Kind of wasting time and potential of mine actually.

Some other factors that make the condition even worse.

1) I am still handicap at driving without proper practice from any free, professional driver (as no one is free at home?!)

2) Very slow internet connection. Not exactly. I can watch youtube surprisingly but not when try to upload my resume for online job application ( very high level of patience is very essential at this torture)

After all, I am actually very well feed and 'over' taken care from my mother.
Not to mention, very playful too with my time management.
Cannot get enough of hugging & stroking my Eka (family pet).

What else I can say with my life now.
It seems that my father enjoy of having me capture in the house by saying
' you must have more rest'. (Ok. Studying does make me worn out but not making me sick and old forever).

* * * * * * * *
To conclude everything, maybe raining days like this indeed a time for me to be at home and do nothing except enjoying myself. Haha. (still feeling like.... just forget it).