About Me

Monday, May 30, 2011

Balik kampung



Not much too say. Cannot wait the moment to come.


3 weeks hooolidays. Some reading and writing task. That's all I need to worry about.


Then, akak Myer asked me again about going to Tasmania.


She said she always miss me as I am her only and obedient photographer (kes buli adik lebih kecik sebenarnya). But, I never bother of being bullied. In some way of looking at it, I have a big sister for me to nag on. Hahaha.


So, should I sing my theme song for balik kampung by Sudirman.

That's song always be my number one favourite song since I was in boarding school, as the holidays get closer.


And, I wont see makwe depan rumah for the next two months since she also going back to Sarawak in July for a month.


Hopefully, all my fellows who share kitchen with me (almost all guys; P.Cik Vietnam, P.Cik Singh, P.Cik Iraq, P.Cik Pakistan etc2) wont feel a kind of lost without me around the kitchen once a week doing my cooking. Muahahaha (tersangatlah budget).


Besides, I wont see my two French lab mates (who works on bread) after my holiday. They will end their project and off to France during my balik kampung period. Do I need to feel sad?. Indeed, I am. I like one of the girls. She's very nice to me.


I do feel I am happy with my lonely life actually. No. Lonely is not accurate.

But, I could not find the right word to describe it.


The office too is not so bad at all. Still quiet, but there are some mak cik who are really noisy. Talking non stop in the tea room with very loud volume.


At least, I know there is human life being breathing in this cold-blooded office.

Hahaha.


Enough thinking. I do a lot of heavy stuff thinking recently. I start feel bored about them.


Hahaha. Nonsense stuff also included. Oh, now I remember. Idea seems to come.


Ciao for now. Adios.