About Me

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

18 Ramadhan

Assalamualaikum my dear brothers and sisters,

How's your Ramadhan has been going on so far?
I keep trying to remember how I spend my Ramadhan last year, but I could not remember any.
Huhu.

I don't think I am fully utilising my Ramadhan this year in gaining as maximum reward (pahala) as I could/ I hope so. Due to two main reasons; lazy and bad mood/ giving up.
😭😭😭

Even though, I am actually has prepared myself mentally and has been planning very early this year on how I am going to spend my Ramadhan this year.

"I want to make a lot of dua', finish 1 juzu' Al-Quran per day, qiamulail and so on so on and so on." 

And, guess what. I found it to be very difficult to get done. 
😧😧😧

To be real honest with you, it such a shame if we did not take this Ramadhan seriously to reduce our past sins and top up as much as we could of our good deeds. There are bountiful, countless, multiple rewards for such a small good deed that we do in Ramadhan in comparison to others month. 

Oh dear me, only a week or so left for me to replace all those wasted nights and days of Ramadhan.
If I am lucky enough not to get ABC (you know what I mean as a woman)

πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡

So hungry right now. Actually, I got fed up with my key in marks task now. Huhu. Yeah. 
I should mention some honourable and significant loss in previous weeks of Ramadhan.

πŸ’™ 1st Sunday of school holiday (2nd Ramadhan), my Mak Ngah in Temerloh passed away after 6         months of treatment in hospital and at house. 

πŸ’š Then, 3 deaths in row of local celebrities starting with Syahid bintang syurga (the son of Bazli UNIC), Shea Rasol and Julia Perez. All due to cancer. 

πŸ’› 6 family members were killed at once in a horrible accident at Ladang Risda somewhere2, leaving only one family member survived. How painful and sad it could be for this coming Hari Raya?

πŸ’œ Who's next? I also don't know. It might be you or it might be me.

The reality is, every day people is dying and dead. Only we just don't know it because it is not someone who are related to us. It just a really natural way of life cycle. No one is immortal. 

πŸŒΌπŸŒΊπŸŒΈπŸŒΌπŸŒΊπŸŒΈπŸπŸ€

Today, we are breathing. The next day, we are battling with our self only to keep survive. In short, just remember, we are not going to be long here, in dunya. 

Anything we have, will loss. Anything we don't have, it does not matter anymore. 

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰So, keep praying for jannah and never take for granted what we have today. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ