About Me

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Stagnant water


In this kind of weather (Its November!), I feel like I am dozing off easily at every seconds of the day.
And, yes I am at the moment. 
Some front paper title I should not miss out to highlight today are;-
  • Fidel Castro, a communist & revolutionary leader in Cuba was dead yesterday at 90 years old.
  • Malaysia was defeated by Myanmar with 0 to 1 score in AFF Suzuki Cub.
  • Rohingya minority muslim ethnic in Myanmar sufferings got full blast coverage in news.
My comments on these three most popular news title, ermmm. Maybe they will be too long and complicated, which require another blog post for me to analyse and write in details. 



Back to my not so important life story.
πŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»

I don't blame the weather for my recent life's stagnation of any kind of improvements and productions.

I don't really know how long it has been like this or whether how long I plan to remain stagnant and dormant like this. I hope not for my entire life. 

Berat nanang gini.
Memang berat nanang sungguh gini.

Where does motivation and life goals go off, missing or disappear in the thin and cold air of November? I am really not sure for myself. 

If I don't plan for my life, definitely and most certainly I plan for my doomsday. 

πŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»

Let me be honest. 

YES, I HAVE MY LIFE GOALS AND AIMS THAT I WOULD LIKE TO ACHIEVE.
I LIST 5 OR 6 OF THEM IN THE FRONT PAGE OF MY SMALL GREEN NOTEBOOK. 
I LOOK AT THEM ALMOST EVERY DAY (not on weekends sadly).

(And the last one, I wrote it in very small size writings since it cannot be predictable or necessarily need a lot of hard works, sadly.) 

I even read page by page a motivation book exclusively written by a woman for women to be successful in every aspect of life. Bright in pink, for God's sake !!

Frankly, I hate that book (its kinda boring) but I keep pushing myself to finish reading it. 
It takes a lot of pains for that!!!

What a shame really. I read a motivation book but I don't really like it and nothing really happen.
What a waste of time. 

πŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»

What else I want to write here? Hurmmmmm. A lot but then I forget. 
I start feeling sleepy again now. 

Oh..I have a dream tooooooo (let's take a guess)......................

πŸŽ†πŸŽ† MAKE A LOT OF MONEY VIA BUSINESS (not so extraordinary. normal)
πŸŽ†πŸŽ† COOK A LOT OF DISHES & BREAD, SO, I CAN INVITE PEOPLE EAT AT HOME
(wohoh. this one I could say quite ambitious for myself. really need strong will to make this real).

But, in the end, I rather lay down and watch some science and news on youtube, twitter or pinterest.
Oh, dear me. Sad me. 

Aku mau lari ke Antartika & berteman sama beruang polar dan penguin.
Supaya aku boleh melambai selamat tinggal kepada kejayaan & keinginan.
Bye2 duniaaaaaaa. Byeeeeee.
(Inilah kata2 seseorang yang bukannya sesiapa,maupun Hamka ataupun Fidel Castro.Huh.)