About Me

Monday, July 18, 2011

In 2 months.

Honestly, I love my honours year.
I like the working style here.
Also the writing part, although I do find it
very troublesome.

But, at the end, I must go home sooner or later.
Now, I understand what Senpai's words by
saying

" Do you like research?. If yes, no problems."

Had a very long discussion (2hours) with Atuk Colin
this morning, after 4 days in row of delay.

It's all about time actually. Limited.
Only left another 2 months.
Everything; baking, sensory analysis, data analysis,
not to mention writing.

I am quite surprise.
Then, feeling like to cry.
I am going to leave everything I have done here
in another 2 months.
I am going to miss everything here.

I want to stay.
Staying meaning I am being selfish.
Ignoring my mom's wish.
Having me at her side at all times.

Life is too short to do everything you want at once.
You need to choose.

And, I had my decision already.