About Me

Thursday, February 17, 2011

You are gifted, Fazilah


Hello everyone.

There are bunch of blogs outside there. Some are with extradordinary stories and many are just totally rubbish.

I don't know which group this blog of mine will be joined. Hopefully, the former one. But, you never knew when things so mixed up (in your brain and heart), you start expressing feelings unintentionally everywhere you could think of. Not to mention, the public diary option: BLOG.

So, actually I have one blog already. There are no readers except of me and two other friends who one of them insisted me to do this blog. I could not afford to let her down again (for how many times, I could not remember).

She said I have the potential to be a writer (based on my hidden, not so famous blog).

I agree with her. I should not wasted my gift. It is a gift. I know I have this gift since primary school. But, the life has lead me to do science course till this moment. I just follow what the life
has planned for me.

Anybody who know me in personally, I presented to you this blog to share my experiences and thoughts. Although, most of the time not much of thought I have done.
(A day dreaming girl perhaps-no,no; sleepy head one).

To strangers, hopefully, this blog will spice up your no soul, dull and routine life. Because, I do have habits to stroll around strangers wall in FB (mostly guys since they do not make their wall in private mode. Why gurls are being so defensive and concealed. Looks who is speaking here).

(* The truth is I am the one who FB opposition. I dont want to but I have to live with FB. Such a nuisance).

Maybe, I should copy and paste my old blog (that I loved soo much) since it is private and closed.
But, like I say before. It does not expand, polish and develop my gift to better level since it is never being shared.

(* I wish I could turn off the statistic thing of how many people visit my blog. I dont care and never want to know it.).

Bye for now.

Long life for this blog. I have instinct, on whatever reasons on unknown days in the future- I will delete this blog without a second thought. Haha.

Salam