About Me

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

After honours..what?

After (how long meh?!)...1 hour and half talking to Senpai at the compound of Waite Campus,
under the shade of the trees...in the middle of hot day...

We talked and talked. I wish I could stop him from talked even longer.
Because I was not in the mood of talking.

He was really enthusiastic of talking his previous and current research experiences.
That made me slowly became more interested to know more.

But, 1 hour and half was unnecessarily long. I started sharing my private thoughts and plans
after the honours ended.

(Even though, the honours year not even started of making my life like a hell.)

And, it makes me feel very 'expose' and vulnerable to Senpai who is really new to me.

I should not express myself too much to someone I barely know.
But, everything has happened and I really feel ashame with myself.

For now, let not thinking any plans for the next year.
Just focus on what the honours year all about.

I know I know. Future is very unpredictable and it makes me restless.
For sure, I am going to do pHD in whatever conditions.
It is all depends on my result and my luck.

Again, keep praying that anything that best for me will happen.
Amiin.