About Me

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Colin & Me

I dont know what to feel right now..
Just now was a really good discussion with the supervisor..
(But, all the main points seem loss in the air)
Huhu

And, I got back my research proposal with full of red marks
I am actually very embarassed
Which make me smiling to the ears

Because I dont know what should I react
Even have no idea where should I do after this

I asked him when I am going to do lab works
Even asked him what I am supposed to do during his a month holiday
Remind him to not forget asked permission from the Examiner

I could be really demanding even to an old fellow (sigh)

My Honours Year in Adelaide.
Should be the sweetest memory before I am heading back to Malaysia.

So far, I can see that ..Adelaide do have many to offer..
Good memories, I mean.
InsyaAllah.