About Me

Monday, August 13, 2012

A relationship. Bad.

I do not describing myself as rebellious or anything with similar meaning.
Yet, I could be very stubborn sometimes.

Me too cannot imagine how stubborn I become in very depressing times.
It just very unthinkable.

But, things getting very ugly when it comes to a relationship.
Someone who has power to give instructions on me.
Someone, who known as BOSS.


I am slow at secretary works.
Very slow because I am totally blank with all those rules and protocols.

Write this and that. Call here and there.
Entertain those peoples.

Hello......
Anyone knows who I am in the past?.
A lone ranger.

* * * * * * * * *
Bad communications.
That's all it is needed to spark a fire.

I was totally exploded today.
With my boss. Second boss.

She loves shouting and get angry with me.

* * * * * * * *
I hate her.
And I feel very regret about this.