About Me

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Gentleman friends


This is us on National Day last week.
We hold a walk event for our club member, Kelab Khita.

Obviously, there are only two guys in the picture.
My big boss is the one in the middle.
And the other guy is an example of gentleman friend.

What I am trying to say here, some Malay guys are really gentleman in nature.
This is because, I once read (somewhere) that typical Malay guys are rude to girls.
Except for the very special girls to them. For sure!!.

In fact, it is not 100% true.
I met few of them. But, actually most of the guys are not gentleman.
Let's not talk about this not-so-gentleman guys.

Gentleman friends are amazing. They are willingly help anyone without a second thought.
Especially Malaysian guys back in Australia.

To think back, I wish I could return all my gentleman friends' kindness to anyone who ask me for help.
As, I cannot return their kindness directly back to them. We are not friend in the real meaning and we are not going to meet each other again.

Studying in Malaysia, I thought it will be tough to deal with typical rude Malay guys attitude.
Somehow, this one very ferocious lab head (young & just engaged) finally offer his help on my project.

But, it takes time and professionalism in communication.

**************
Anyhow, I feel very blessed with family and friend around me. Alhamdullillah.